OUHCOM Class of 2016 (Housing)

Started by DrDST3
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrDST3

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
First I would like to say congrats to all that are in the OUHCOM Class of 2016, and those of you who are not Keep Your Head Up and prayerfully something will come through soon!

I wanted to see if anyone was still looking for housing or a roommate for this upcoming year. Or knows of anyone who is looking.
 
First I would like to say congrats to all that are in the OUHCOM Class of 2016, and those of you who are not Keep Your Head Up and prayerfully something will come through soon!

I wanted to see if anyone was still looking for housing or a roommate for this upcoming year. Or knows of anyone who is looking.
Hello- I'm a first year student at OU- HCOM. There's a facebook page for the class of 2016 and I think you may generate more responses about housing there =) Congrats on your acceptance!