• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

DrDST3

Apr 23, 2012
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
First I would like to say congrats to all that are in the OUHCOM Class of 2016, and those of you who are not Keep Your Head Up and prayerfully something will come through soon!

I wanted to see if anyone was still looking for housing or a roommate for this upcoming year. Or knows of anyone who is looking.

Heb111

Dec 26, 2009
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
First I would like to say congrats to all that are in the OUHCOM Class of 2016, and those of you who are not Keep Your Head Up and prayerfully something will come through soon!

I wanted to see if anyone was still looking for housing or a roommate for this upcoming year. Or knows of anyone who is looking.
Hello- I'm a first year student at OU- HCOM. There's a facebook page for the class of 2016 and I think you may generate more responses about housing there =) Congrats on your acceptance!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.