Our Pets on the Holidays- 2014 Photo Edition!

Started by Njnealon
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Njnealon

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! As we all finish finals and come home for the holidays, what better way to unwind than celebrating the holidays with our pets?

Here is my dog on Christmas morning a few years ago... getting a new bone, and a stuffed animal this year! (spoiled little guy)

Anyone else have any cute pictures of their pets celebrating the holidays? 🙂
430988_2892720036943_2110182078_n.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Grrr...apparently I can't upload pictures from my phone cause I have some cute ones of the piggies and my dog. I will find a way to upload later.

ETA: figured it out. Pictures are apparently documents now. But my WiFi and apparently LTD are sucking atm.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad