Out of curiosity…

Started by BostonLvr
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Racial Background and Sex?

  • Caucasian Male

    Votes: 11 15.1%
  • Caucasian Female

    Votes: 49 67.1%
  • African American Male

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • African American Female

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Latino Male

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Latino Female

    Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Asian Male

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Asian Femlae

    Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Middle Eastern Male

    Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Middle Eastern Female

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mixed Race Male

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mixed Race Female

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Other Male

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other Female

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    73

BostonLvr

KSUCVM Class of 2012
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was just wondering about the demographics of our little community. 🙂
 
werd up latina sistahzzzzzzz. (tho so far there are only 2 of us..)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was reading an article the other day that attempted to explain why women have virtually flooded the veterinary field... I wasn't too impressed with it. I think it's just that there are more female animal lovers than male and as women continue to fill the traditionally male-dominated professions, like medicine, there are more women who feel the call to animal medicine than men.
 
I have to admit that I am kinda shocked that there are even 4 of us mixed race females! 🙂