I took the MCAT in spring of 2005 just in case I decided to go to med school, and received a 32. However, I didn't want to apply until I was certain it was the path I wanted to take. This past year, realizing that I definitely wanted to go to med school, I submitted an AMCAS app in November, and didn't get most of my secondaries in until late December. Needless to say, I didn't get any interviews in the US, although I did nab one at McGill which is in Canada. With my test scores from 2005 becoming invalid at most schools for this upcoming application cycle I am wondering what the best strategy is. I have been out of school for two years, so the info on the MCAT is not very fresh in my mind, I therefore anticipate that it will take a great deal of studying on my part to attain the same score or higher on the MCAT if I take it again. I was thinking I could possibly take the MCAT in August. Would it be better to immediately submit the AMCAS app with my old scores and note that I will be taking the test again in August...or wait until I get those scores back so that I don't end up wasting hundreds of dollars if the scores are less than adequate? Any insight would be greatly appreciated!