SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Out of state -> Working in CA

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by RPcLA, Sep 18, 2009.

  1. RPcLA

    RPcLA 2+ Year Member

    Sep 8, 2007
    So if I attend an out of state school and pass the NAPLEX, I will be able to work in CA with no problems right? I don't have to do anything else right?
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. musicman123

    musicman123 UCSF c/o 2014 2+ Year Member

    Jul 19, 2007
    You'll still need to take the CPJE to practice pharmacy in California.
    DailyDaisies likes this.
  4. confettiflyer

    confettiflyer Did you just say something? 10+ Year Member

    Dec 19, 2004
    Best Coast
    and you'll have to pass the MPJE for most other states as well, NAPLEX is just half of what you need.

    Don't forget to log your hours with whatever state you're in and have that sent to the CA BoP directly if you wish to be licensed after graduation. can find work in another state and reciprocate over to CA after 1 year w/out an intern hour restriction. Either way, CPJE is still required.
    DailyDaisies likes this.
  5. asdfg12


    Jan 23, 2018
    CPJE is required in CA.

Share This Page