OUTPATIENT practice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

skatertudoroga

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
How come if you go to some website like physicianlink and look for doctor jobs in NYC there are no doctor jobs in nyc? I mean no advertisements in manhattan. Certainly none that are outpatient. So what is up with that? and if u do get a job in some single-specialty group, what specialty must u have to make at least 200k and work 4days/wk?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
No need to ask "How clueless are you?", because the answer is apparent.

*sigh* It's just that all of your posts show that you seem to have little or no grasp as to what the job of a physician is like. Couple that with your 200+ posts of "how can I make the most money in the best location with the fewest hours" and all I want to do is this:

picard-facepalm.jpg

Its pretty simple really. There are no Doctors in NYC. :cool:

and OP, I honest to God, think your a stupid loser, and I hope you are miserable your entire life.

Its pretty simple really. There are no Doctors in NYC. :cool:

and OP, I honest to God, think your a stupid loser, and I hope you are miserable your entire life.

Sorry, I don't actually hate you, I just hate the math test I probably just failed, but you are extremely annoying.