outpatient/sports physical therapy inservice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

baila10

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! i am on my last clinical rotation at an outpatient/sports rehab facility. i am having difficulty coming up with ideas for a topic for my inservice. My CI has heard a lot of inservices about diagnoses/surgical procedures/when to perform manipulation etc and would like to hear something thats new in research (preferably new intervention plans/mobility techniques etc) and something that's directly applicable to our pt population. She enjoys working with shoulders and i was thinking of gearing my focus towards that. Maybe even any helpful tips on knowing how to effectively rule out/in a diagnosis if the signs and sx don't completely lead you to a certain diagnosis. Or if anyone has any ideas or new research topics/resources/articles about CPR/Treatment/ Mobility Interventions/exercise progression for shoulder pathologies they would like to share, it would be greatly appreciated! thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
read Explain Pain by moseley and butler and give an inservice on that. Everyone will learn something

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks for the suggestion truthseeker, but pain neuroscience education has already been presented by a student recently.