This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thebeanie

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
The cost differential is lunch money (as is the cost of an iPad/laptop) relative to COA, so I'd go with whichever one you like better.

From your list of pros/cons, it seems like Drexel might be the better fit. Medical school is tough, so being near your support network can be a big plus. Match lists are impossible to interpret, but it makes sense that OUWB's skews midwest. If you were thinking of matching on the East Coast/back near your family, might make sense to go with Drexel since more PDs are likely familiar with Drexel students (proximity/established reputation). OUWB wouldn't hold you back from matching to the East Coast though. P/F at Drexel also seems real nice.

Check whether the P/F grading is ranked or unranked. P/F with internal ranking really isn't all that different from H/P/F.

I'd go to OUWB (mainly because of a better hospital system for clinical years) but that's just me. You can't go wrong with either school.

Reactions: 1 user