overkill to study from GC & OC test banks?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got my hands on these test banks from my professors. They are Organic Chemistry and General Chemistry. I really want to bring my Chemistry scores up to compensate for my poor RC & QR... which I know I'm going to score low on RC... please let me know what you guys think... is it too overkill????? thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I am just here to reassure you that you will do well on the DAT, you said you scored around 20 on topscore, i think that means you will kill the DAT. Topscore science itself is pretty much an overkill. When i wrote my DAT i also got around 19-20 on topscore science. ended up getting 22-25 on the science sections on the real DAT. I think you should relax a little and just review at your current pace, you are way ahead of the game :)
good luck

those are def. good resources and if theyr helpen u keep going for it but theyr might be a lot of stuff in there that might be very detailed and not likley to appear on ur exam. The test covers a broad range of topics think more conceptual im not saying dont do wat ur doing its def. good for perfecting scores but get ur hands on kaplan blue book and destroyer and u shud be set my friend!