Overpaid traffic cop

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

evert1de101

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Citywide protests today against overpaid traffic cops who love to direct traffic and insist on moving cars safely across busy intersections. Local cardiologists protest the fact that traffic exists and motor vehicles travel on roads. Head of american urological association puts out statement - "if traffic cops love traffic so much, then they should get in the car and drive." City hall continues to ignore the fact that traffic lights have been broken since 1986.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Citywide protests today against overpaid traffic cops who love to direct traffic and insist on moving cars safely across busy intersections. Local cardiologists protest the fact that traffic exists and motor vehicles travel on roads. Head of american urological association puts out statement - "if traffic cops love traffic so much, then they should get in the car and drive." City hall continues to ignore the fact that traffic lights have been broken since 1986.
Is this a simile?
A metaphor?
A euphemism?
A dream?
A nightmare?

Reactions: 1 user
Schizoposting.
It's not far off from what I do on here from time to time.

Or, someone taught an AI how to post on the SDN EM forum.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
I submit "Local cardiologists protest the fact that traffic exists and motor vehicles travel on roads."

:lol:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Head of american urological association puts out statement - "if traffic cops love traffic so much, then they should get in the car and drive."
For some reason this one has me cracking up. I would probably pay $10 for a bumper sticker or coffee mug with this on it.

On the other hand, how many of you posting about AI really think the average US patient could tell the difference between OP and a real poster? I'm not so convinced!

1666752073769.png

How did you get a photo of my patient(s)?
Who are you kidding? Unless they cropped out the part of that photo where he/she/Pat is holding a pack of smokes in one hand and a cheeto-stained business card for their cardiologist in NYC, I feel like that patient looks relatively good by your standards.

Reactions: 1 user
The internet is an increasingly valuable resource for physicians. Physicians are using social media and online communities to discuss health-related topics, and these discussions are often cited as a valuable source of information in the medical literature.

The question of whether bots could post on the internet and pretend to be physicians is not a new one. The answer, however, is that it’s highly unlikely that bots would be able to convincingly pretend to be physicians on the internet. Bots would have a difficult time replicating the nuance and complexity of human language in order to fool someone into believing they are talking with a real person.

Who are you kidding? Unless they cropped out the part of that photo where he/she/Pat is holding a pack of smokes in one hand and a cheeto-stained business card for their cardiologist in NYC, I feel like that patient looks relatively good by your standards.

You're right.