Owning your own Pharmacy

Started by daysinnnc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Please find me one that'll help me keep my golf ball in-bounds. These pine trees are so tall down in Carolina, too, that I might need to fine tune that knock down shot.

Have you played any cheap, but nice, courses in NC during your travels?
 
Please find me one that'll help me keep my golf ball in-bounds. These pine trees are so tall down in Carolina, too, that I might need to fine tune that knock down shot.

Have you played any cheap, but nice, courses in NC during your travels?


I haven't played in NC yet. But I've played many a rounds on pine tree lined fairways... and also in between doug firs.

Square contact my man... and 100 yard knock down is one of the most useful shots out there...
 
Here's your bonus video acetyl

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TYzRanykbQ[/YOUTUBE]
 
To Me+PharmD :
But aren't there any safety issues in the nuclear pharmacy field? Although the amount of $$ is rewarding, but it isn't everything.

To everyone:

How are the career aspects as a pharmacist different between in US and Canada?

How are the working hours and burden different among these two?

Which country would be better off for owning an independent pharmacy?

I've heard that Canada is losing relatively more pharmacists to US due to the better pay.