P/F Spring 2020 and Terrible Orgo Grade

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuckleberryEven

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is probably just me being neurotic as hell. I mentioned it several times in this thread but no on has seem to addressed it but I had to pass and fail my entire semester my spring semester of 2020 including one of my Intro to Bio classes and Orgo I and got a C in Orgo II the following semester. 2020 was just a difficult year honestly having lost three relatives during the pandemic. But I'm worried that this is gonna be a red flag. I did decent in my other pre-reqs and have been consistently getting A's with an occasional B or B+ in my higher level science/neuroscience classes. How much of an impact will this have on my chances?
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.