P1 Intern at Kaiser Permanente

Started by yungnaira
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

yungnaira

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey does anyone have any experiences working as an intern at Kaiser. I am located in DC and I'm hearing alot of students wont/dont accept an internship at Kaiser because they require full-time hours.

I want to hear from those who ACTUAL intern there. Do you make you work full-time hours? Is the pay worth it? And, how hard was it to balance school and work during the 1st year of pharmacy school.
 
I think it is specific to your area. I know in my state they only allow 32 hours a week max for the summer and then they are flexible during the school year.