Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I am an upcoming P1 pharmacy student. I want to ask you all what books I really need for my first year. It would be really helpful if you could list the exact title and edition.
Also, could you list them in 3 categories.
The first one would be books I absolutely need.
The second would be ones I could do without but are recommended.
The last would be the books that are a waste of money.
I also am thinking of working on-campus for 10-15 hours a week during the school year (either as dorm hall security or office personnel). Is this a good or bad idea?
Thanks for the advice!
Also, could you list them in 3 categories.
The first one would be books I absolutely need.
The second would be ones I could do without but are recommended.
The last would be the books that are a waste of money.
I also am thinking of working on-campus for 10-15 hours a week during the school year (either as dorm hall security or office personnel). Is this a good or bad idea?
Thanks for the advice!