PA applicant 16-17 cycle HELP!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

candydoodle

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am logged on to CASPA, however it doesnt list FIU or USF as an option for PA school. And BOTH school websites states to apply through CASPA.

Anybody know what to do?? Is it because both are not accredited yet?

Thank you
 
I just did a quick search regarding USF's PA program (http://health.usf.edu/medicine/pa/prospective-students/application-process ).
  • CASPA applications may be submitted to our program upon the USF MCOM PA Program achieving Accreditation-Provisional status granted by the ARC-PA. (USF MCOM PA Program link will not appear in CASPA until such time.)
It looks like this program is still waiting to gain provisional accreditation and currently the CASPA link in not available. After gaining this provisional accreditation I assume you will be able to apply via CASPA.