PA Naplex/MPJE Results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jackson12

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently took the MPJE in PA and am trying to check the results online. I read in another thread that it can be checked on the NABP website. Does anyone know the link or where else to check?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm not sure if you can check the exact score, but you can check the status of your license online at www.mylicense.state.pa.us While applying for your PA license, you should have received a letter in the mail from the Department of State listing the url and a registration code. Once you log in, you'll be able to see a checklist of items needed for your license, which include the NAPLEX and MPJE.

I'm not sure if you can check the exact score, but you can check the status of your license online at www.mylicense.state.pa.us While applying for your PA license, you should have received a letter in the mail from the Department of State listing the url and a registration code. Once you log in, you'll be able to see a checklist of items needed for your license, which include the NAPLEX and MPJE.

On that website, if it says "completed", does that indicate that you passed that exam or does it indicate that you just completed the exam regardless of whether you passed or not yet?

On that website, if it says "completed", does that indicate that you passed that exam or does it indicate that you just completed the exam regardless of whether you passed or not yet?

That I'm not sure if I can answer... I believe that "completed" means you passed, but I haven't talked to someone who has failed, so I'm not 100% on that.

Members don't see this ad :)
Changes on your licensure appear to come out pretty much every Tuesday... From the experiences my friends and I have had, it seems that if you take your exam Monday-Thursday, you should see the change from "unchecked" to "complete" by the next Tuesday. If you take your test on Friday, it's the Tuesday two weeks after. If you're waiting for the score itself, it seems to come in ballpark ~2 weeks. But if you see "complete", I'm pretty sure that means you passed. Congrats, all!

The PA board is playing a cruel sick joke if they marked the status of the NAPLEX/MPJE completed if actually you did not pass the exam. One of my friends called and they told him that having the status marked COMPLETED only means that you've actually taken the exam, not that you passed it. You have to wait for the paper results in the mail, which comes 2-3 weeks after you took the exam.

The PA board is playing a cruel sick joke if they marked the status of the NAPLEX/MPJE completed if actually you did not pass the exam. One of my friends called and they told him that having the status marked COMPLETED only means that you've actually taken the exam, not that you passed it. You have to wait for the paper results in the mail, which comes 2-3 weeks after you took the exam.

What if it says N/A? Does that mean you failed or that they haven't received your scores yet?

Does anyone know how often PA updates their license status website? I took my Naplex on a Wednesday morning and found out that I passed the following Monday however I took my MPJE on a Thursday evening and I am wondering if anyone knows if I should find out Monday or Tuesday the following week. Does anyone know anyone who took the exam on a Thursday and found out they got their license the next monday or tuesday? Thanks

Does anyone know how often PA updates their license status website? I took my Naplex on a Wednesday morning and found out that I passed the following Monday however I took my MPJE on a Thursday evening and I am wondering if anyone knows if I should find out Monday or Tuesday the following week. Does anyone know anyone who took the exam on a Thursday and found out they got their license the next monday or tuesday? Thanks

Back when I took it on a Friday, I found out the next week. I just typed my name into the license verification search and I popped up...

Does anyone know when your status changes to "COMPLETED" on the PA my license checklist page, does that mean you passed your exam? I know the board mails out the scores, but I just want to know if I passed!

Everyone says to check the "verify a license page," but I thought that is updated only weekly. My exams all say "completed." The status for them just changed late today, but I don't have a license number yet.

Does anyone know when your status changes to "COMPLETED" on the PA my license checklist page, does that mean you passed your exam? I know the board mails out the scores, but I just want to know if I passed!

Everyone says to check the "verify a license page," but I thought that is updated only weekly. My exams all say "completed." The status for them just changed late today, but I don't have a license number yet.

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only person in this boat. Since I am a few weeks ahead of you I will offer my insight. I took the exams back to back on the 5th and 6th. My checklist did not update until last week. I received passing scores in the mail this week, but I still have no license.

I think "completed" probably means that you passed, but no one can know for sure.

On another note: you probably passed. Just sit tight and your scores will probably come in the mail next week.

Thank you! I took my NAPLEX on 7/8 and my checklist updated 7/23 to completed.. I also took my PA MPJE 7/15 and my status updated today. I've talked to some previous grads, and they said once you see "completed," then that means you passed. I guess the licensing process takes longer (especially because the 4th of July delays everything)