Pacific University DPT 2020

Started by dr_rmh
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dr_rmh

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys! Just wanted to see if anyone has heard from Pacific University in Oregon yet. I know they said that they will be making decisions this week, and I am eager to see what you guys thought about the school and when you heard back from them!

I've already been accepted to one school, but Pacific is my #1 choice since it's close to home 🙂
 
During my interview they said they would start making decisions the week of the 27th at least for the 18th interview so I haven’t heard anything back yet ☺️
 
During my interview they said they would start making decisions the week of the 27th at least for the 18th interview so I haven’t heard anything back yet ☺

Okay thanks! During my interview (1/11) they said they would make decisions the week after after your interview, which is this week. There might be different timelines for the two different groups though.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay thanks! During my interview (1/11) they said they would make decisions the week after after your interview, which is this week. There might be different timelines for the two different groups though.
Probably!! Hope you hear good news soon 🙂
 
Just got the email--- on tier 3 of the waitlist, which I'm guessing means I'm towards the bottom/less likely to get a spot. Disappointed but glad I at least got an offer from my #2 choice.