Pacific University, Oregon

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DollarNaDream

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone hear back from them? or Is anyone familiar with how they deal with admissions?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Pacific U holds 3 interviews all in February, and their website says they send invites a couple weeks before! I haven't heard anything from them yet either

Haven't heard anything yet over here either

Members don't see this ad :)
anyone else waitlisted for an interview?

Reactions: 1 users
I was wait listed for an interview as well.

I was also waitlisted for an interview.

Waitlisted for Interview also, will be declining if offered an interview.

Did they email you guys for the interview? I've never heard a thing from them

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

I also received an email that said I was wait listed for an interview. I haven't heard anything and figured that I wasn't selected. But after seeing your posts, maybe they haven't even done interviews yet. After all, the email said they were behind after their academic advisor left.

I also received an email that said I was wait listed for an interview. I haven't heard anything and figured that I wasn't selected. But after seeing your posts, maybe they haven't even done interviews yet. After all, the email said they were behind after their academic advisor left.

They still have one interview day left. I believe it is 2/27

Declined my interview yesterday, was scheduled for a morning session at the end of the month. Good luck, all.