Pacific University, Oregon

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Pacific U holds 3 interviews all in February, and their website says they send invites a couple weeks before! I haven't heard anything from them yet either
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I also received an email that said I was wait listed for an interview. I haven't heard anything and figured that I wasn't selected. But after seeing your posts, maybe they haven't even done interviews yet. After all, the email said they were behind after their academic advisor left.
 
I also received an email that said I was wait listed for an interview. I haven't heard anything and figured that I wasn't selected. But after seeing your posts, maybe they haven't even done interviews yet. After all, the email said they were behind after their academic advisor left.

They still have one interview day left. I believe it is 2/27
 
Declined my interview yesterday, was scheduled for a morning session at the end of the month. Good luck, all.