Pacific University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KHJ

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone

I'm just wondering if there is anyone at this forum who attended the interview at Pacific on February 16. If so, have any of you heard back from Janelle yet? Also, did any of you receive the survey?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone

I'm just wondering if there is anyone at this forum who attended the interview at Pacific on February 16. If so, have any of you heard back from Janelle yet? Also, did any of you receive the survey?

Thanks!

The admissions committee meets on Thursdays and you should hear within 1-2 weeks after your interview.

Good luck!!!

The admissions committee meets on Thursdays and you should hear within 1-2 weeks after your interview.

Good luck!!!

Hey prettygreeneyes....

Do you know how full the class is getting? I have an interview on March 2nd and I guess I'm just curious. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
You might try calling Jordan and attempt a bribe for information.

Hey prettygreeneyes

Do you know if the Admissions Committee has made their decisions for the February 16th round?

Thanks.

Hey prettygreeneyes

Do you know if the Admissions Committee has made their decisions for the February 16th round?

Thanks.

I'm not sure. I know that the committee meets on Thursdays, and they generally tell applicants they should hear something in 1-2 weeks.

Best of luck!!!:luck: :luck:

PGE