Pain clinic

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IN2B8R

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Greetings,

Years ago, there was a post (a webpage?) that included a fairly comprehensive list of all needed supplies for a pain clinic. The list included both perishable and non-perishable items. I think that the webpage also had some advise on the chronological order of "what to do and when type of info, along with other helpful clinic setup info....". If someone has the link or a similar list, a reply would be greatly appreciated. I sometimes have fellows who rotate with me and they are constantly asking for such information, including information on the cost of kits, etc.... I used to have a file that included all of that info, but I unfortunately cannot find it.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Members don't see this ad.

Greetings,

Years ago, there was a post (a webpage?) that included a fairly comprehensive list of all needed supplies for a pain clinic. The list included both perishable and non-perishable items. I think that the webpage also had some advise on the chronological order of "what to do and when type of info, along with other helpful clinic setup info....". If someone has the link or a similar list, a reply would be greatly appreciated. I sometimes have fellows who rotate with me and they are constantly asking for such information, including information on the cost of kits, etc.... I used to have a file that included all of that info, but I unfortunately cannot find it.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Please let me know if you find this info. Would be very helpful.

Members don't see this ad :)
Bobbarker: thanks for the reply. Maybe I passed over it, but I do not really see anything on that website that specifically pertains to my question....

Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile

Starter kit. If something looks wrong, let me know. I'm already on 5th rev of ICD10.

Attachments

• Supplies.doc 2014-05-21 153954.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 98
  • ICD10 r1.doc
    34.5 KB · Views: 122
  • Pain Encounter Form 2017.xls
    22 KB · Views: 95
Reactions: 3 users