Pain in left hand..any nerve problem??

Started by john1921
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

john1921

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HI All,

From last 10 days I have been suffering with pain in my left hand. After my work I went to bed and in the sleep it happened. I cant bend my elbow at all. I am able to bend just 5 to 10 degrees.I feel a nerve being stuck at my elbow. Also I feel numbness and irritation in my little finger and ring finger all the time. Is it because of cubital tunnel syndrome???, but I cant bend my elbow so i am doubting it. As i heard i can bend elbow in case of cuts.
Kindly suggest as im suffering from svere pain from last 1 week and I have Doctor appointment in 2 weeks.
Will this cause any serious problem??

Thank you very much doctors.
John.
 
These forums are not for medical advice, please see you doctor
 
Status
Not open for further replies.