Pain Medicine?? Anyone interested??

Started by ether
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ether

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone out there know where are the good pain programs to do a pain fellowship if one was interested, especially those that are very interventional??

I've heard of Beth-Israel Deaconess, Brigham and Womens, UCLA, and some program in Texas ?Galveston.

Any insight would be appreciated.
 
I know that Texas Tech in Lubbock had an excellent program a few years back. Both Dr. Raj and Dr Racz were on faculty there and both are world renowned. The last I had heard they were both retiring but even so, the program has a very good reputation. The issue at hand is the location.....Lubbock. 😉 It definately would be worth looking into.