Pain software for PDAs, Blackberry, Palm . . .

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

clubdeac

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey I just got a new blackberry and was wondering if any of you out there knew of any good pain software/programs that are blackberry compatible. I want to have all knowledge at my fingertips since I can't seem to keep it all in my head :cool:

Members don't see this ad.

I use Terascon for everything. It has doses for the various indications and approved / off label use as well as interactions, side effects. It has route of elimination, mechanism, tablet sizes available, approximate cost. I love it.

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH ABOVE SOFTWARE COMPANY AND HAVE NOT EATEN THEIR FREE LUNCH OR USED THEIR PENS AT ANY TIME.

Thanks, I will definitely be downloading Tarascon. There's not a lot of pain specific applications I've found however. I've found lots of ortho, neuro and rheum but very little PMR or pain. Oh well, I might have to mix a smattering of other specialty applications and hope for the best. Thanks for the suggestion.

I have these pain specific apps for the palm:

Go to skyscape.com
1. Cochrane Reviews on Pain and Palliative Care
2. SotaOmoigui's Pain Drugs Handbook (outdated but somewhat useful)

Also:
TheraDoc Pain Management (PCA calculator)
NarcoticCalc