Palm Beach Atlantic University- questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharm4life32

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been accepted to Palm Beach Atlantic University GSOP and I was looking for anyone's personal experiences with the school and/or quality of students, etc.

I am just trying to find out as much as I can about the school to try to decide between PBA and another school.

Thanks to anyone who has any advice, recommendations, etc.
 
I know nothing about that school. But, the correct decision is probably to go to the cheaper program, or not into pharmacy at all.
 
what he said, cheaper is better. TRUST ME - PBA is a fine school, but it's probably no better than the other option, so assuming it's less expensive, go there or find something else with a more stable job market and less entry cost
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Pharm4Life32, I'm a 2nd year at Palm Beach Atlantic University GSOP. Feel free to ask any questions.
 
Hi Pharm4Life32, I'm a 2nd year at Palm Beach Atlantic University GSOP. Feel free to ask any questions.
Hi, I just recently got accepted to PBA Pharm school and was wondering what your take was on it. I also got accepted into University at Buffalo and I know its a prestigious school but there are some drawbacks such as larger class size and terrible weather. Do you think the school name has any significance with getting a job or a residency after graduation?