Palm Beach Atlantic University

Started by 2017pharm
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

The interview was amazing! Everyone seemed really knowledgable and friendly. I have nothing but great things to say about my first impressions. I was offered acceptance on the 24th and will be sending in my deposit this week. Best of luck to you!
 
The interview was amazing! Everyone seemed really knowledgable and friendly. I have nothing but great things to say about my first impressions. I was offered acceptance on the 24th and will be sending in my deposit this week. Best of luck to you!

That is awesome! Congrats on your acceptance!!! I have my interview this Friday 1/31/2014, any tips/recommendations for the interview day?