Technology Palm TX vs. Palm Centro

Started by Llenroc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Llenroc

Bandidos Motorcycle Club
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Alright I hate to start another Palm Centro thread...

Anyway, I dusted off an old Palm TX which my medical school had given me, but which I hadn't bothered to use at all during during med 3-4. The hospital that I work at has wi-fi. Some things on the TX don't work that well like Youtube or email. But otherwise you can use to browse some websites in your spare time.

I was wondering if the Palm Centro was enough of an improvement over the TX to justify the expense, or if I should just stick to the Palm TX for messing around with in my spare time.
 
If you don't need a smartphone, and you're just "messing around with it in your spare time," I'd stick with the TX. Web browsing is much more satisfying over WiFi on a large screen.