Pandemic Learning

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ashbot

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, just wondering if any of you are struggling in starting grad school (or 2nd or 3rd year) with all or mostly remote learning.

Even with going to 2 labs on campus, our cohort is divided up into small groups and separated from each other, so I still feel isolated and disconnected from the material. We don't get to palpate or work on each others bodies to learn or socialize much.

I don't know how I'd be faring in a regular non-pandemic semester. Still struggling probably but I imagine far less sad and lonely. Just wanted to see how you in another program are feeling.

Members don't see this ad.

Same here....we can't go into school to practice either. Our professor allows us to come two additional hours a week on Sundays to use the treatment tables.

It's challenging. I too only to get work with my Covid partner. He's 250 lbs, and I weigh 125. I can barely find the spinous process let alone do a thoracic manipulation. He can barely touch mine without breaking my back lol...guess we will sink or swim, right?