Pangaea WW - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
2ns2ydy.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

I've said my peace and no one belives me. Their loss, I could have been useful to protect DVMD.

You are all in for a treat. Get some popcorn.

Reactions: 10 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Also yes, I intentionally aimed for LIS...I'm just that good of a shot.

Lynch tally:

Romo (10) - dyachei, rojo, WZ, SnS, Vetash, DVMD, Gwen, STL, FS, Chillbo

Lynch deadline: ????
@Romoret - you might want to think of popping in.
cookie-monster-dancing-sesame-street.gif

Cookie Monster!!!!

Who is now the veggie monster:grumpy:

I feel like some of the newer players in the crowd want a level of certainty with every lynch that just isn't realistic. It's WW, kids. Get yer cup on, or whatever you women wear to protect yer boobs, and deal with it. We lynch people based on vague feelings sometimes. It is what it is.

Reactions: 2 users
Oh. Just to make it official, although it feels kinda weak since the brag is already out there:

lynch Romo-"that's rude"-Ret

Reactions: 1 users
Damnit! I was gonna incorporate archery....

Very cool. :)

Also ummm romo, you better have left me alive. Otherwise there would have been penalties. Big penalties.

(Once again though, very nice, great job :))

Members don't see this ad :)
I have to say ..... I like the brag. Good background music. I like the sub-niche you and Chillbo are creating with the whole "destroy the villagers" thing. First by fire, now by arrow.... very good, very good.

Would this be a good time to point out your first two shots missed completely?

And ... ow, my crotch.

Um.. no not really, the pictures were layered so I hit other people as well. The last one was meant for you.

Reactions: 1 user
I have to say ..... I like the brag. Good background music. I like the sub-niche you and Chillbo are creating with the whole "destroy the villagers" thing. First by fire, now by arrow.... very good, very good.

Thanks, I'm just teasing btw...hope everyone knows that!

Can I just say that these videos were a blast to make!

Romo and I had a blast figuring out what to do :)

Oh yeah- GO WOLVES!

This game is very entertaining.
:corny:

I'm a bit confuzzled with items right now. They may or may not have been lost.

You may need bigger pockets like in Zelda

Whoa wtf happened since this afternoon. Totally wasn't prepared to have missed all that lol

Reactions: 3 users
And I mainly did it to appease the mods. They said I need to start using my role. The timing seemed as good as any, since I didn't know of a lot going on this night cycle.

Day 4:

While we’re waiting for this cold spell to warm up, let’s gather around the fire for a round of Kumbaya. @dyachei quickly douses that idea. “Get it together. Romoret’s full of BS.” The Pangaeans gather around @Romoret ’s lake. He grins, flashing his sharp pointed teeth. “Your friends were tasty, my fellows will take care of you lot.” The villagers roll their eyes and drag Megapiranha from the water and throw him into rojo’s fire. Looks like there’s some fish on the barbie tonight!

Piranha-3d-ipad-wallpapers-overallsite-e.jpg

You have lynched Romoret - Megapiranha.

The villagers rejoice and settle in. It’s now Night 4. PM Deadline - 11AM EST as usual.

There are 19 players in the game.

Eurasia
1. @devyn
2. @LetItSnow (LIS)
3. @dyachei
4. @DVMDream (DVMD)
5. @shortnsweet

Americas
6. Escalla
7. @Chillbo Baggins
8. @Cyndia
9. @VetAshley2117
10. @Lissarae06

Africa
16. brightimpressio
11. Ashgirl
12. Romoret
13. @nyanko
14. @Flim Flam Man
15. @thedrjojo

India
17. @WildZoo
18. Mad Jack
19. @98cats
20. @SummerTheLynx

Austr-arctica
21. WillowLeaf
22. @Gwenevre
23. @hedgiehog
24. epivetlove
25. @swingnsave
26. @Frozenshades

Well, there are the sharp teeth we were looking for.

Reactions: 4 users
In case anyone was interested...

Ok, I freely admit I sorta dozed in those ancient biology undergrad classes, but whytf would a water fern have the ability to bring about the ice age?

I have incredible CO2 converting abilities, and can ruin the greenhouse effect.

Plus I am a cold, heartless SOB.

Reactions: 2 users
Ah sorry to have missed that second lynch, was asleep by 11 to get up for my early flight. But woohoo for getting two wolves!! Looking forward to watching the brags when I get home.

@devyn & @Cyndia & everyone else: sorry about the warp speed. I swear that game play will be back to being consistent. Lynch deadlines will be 7pm EST & will be 11amEST unless Lupin & I have some drastic schedule changes arise.
You don't have to explain yourself to no one. If people wanna complain about 2 wolf kills and a night of no action, well, :shrug:

Well not complaining here, I'm definitely happy enough with 2 wolf kills and 0 losses! I just didn't want to get in trouble for missing the lynch.