Pangaea WW - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Indeed, the static and wolf laugh was top notch. She loses points for downplaying her importance...
Plus she is definitely one of the better looking video braggers (with @allieh8607 :naughty:), on account that it's otherwise been you, doce, whatever sov did, and if you count my video final results...
Iaraj_food.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Kaydubs had a brag up there too. Last game I think?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
He claims his role blocks him from wolf seering... I am not a wolf... :shrug:

I don't know, I am tempted to just lynch him tomorrow with how awkward he was being today.
Yeah, but if we are assuming it's bulls hit, then it very well might be a waste. That's why I was saying. Unless romeo proves their role somehow (I'd say give the shell to dvmd or dyachei at this point) I'm all for lynching them

Members don't see this ad :)
Gwen was another one that struck me as odd, anyone else get that feeling?
Well, her posts have pretty much only been lynch votes other than her most recent one. Might just be her playing style though... I was suspicious of her in the New York game for that reason and I ended up being wrong.

DAY 3:

No one rested on their laurels this day. Everyone had something to say. @SummerTheLynx ripped and roared about the absurdness of Pangaeans getting riled up about his in-your-face attitude, challenging that he didn’t need teamwork and was figuring things out on his own. Then the names of @Romoret and @Ashgirl were brought forth for consideration. There were a lot of back and forths, confusion and waffles had by most, but there was a definite end.

The Pangaeans are thrilled with themselves as it is revealed they’ve captured that arse stinging jerk, Pulmonoscorpius, AKA Ashgirl. She brags about her evil ways, but the villagers just get madder and tear her stinger from her tail followed by dismantling her segment by segment until all that is left is her sharp teeth, or her sharp pincers, or whatever is is that giant scorpions have.

DA_Giant_Scorpion_by_Kagehiisa.jpg

You have lynched Ashgirl, Pulmonoscorpius.

It is now N3

There are 20 players in the game

Eurasia
1. @devyn
2. @LetItSnow (LIS)
3. @dyachei
4. @DVMDream (DVMD)
5. @shortnsweet

Americas
6. Escalla
7. @Chillbo Baggins
8. @Cyndia
9. @VetAshley2117
10. @Lissarae06

Africa
16. brightimpressio
11. Ashgirl
12. @Romoret
13. @nyanko
14. @Flim Flam Man
15. @thedrjojo

India
17. @WildZoo
18. Mad Jack
19. @98cats
20. @SummerTheLynx

Austr-arctica
21. WillowLeaf
22. @Gwenevre
23. @hedgiehog
24. @epivetlove
25. @swingnsave
26. @Frozenshades

Well, her posts have pretty much only been lynch votes other than her most recent one. Might just be her playing style though... I was suspicious of her in the New York game for that reason and I ended up being wrong.

It isn't so much only lynch votes. It is who the lynch votes are for and when they are occurring. For example, the lynch vote of hers this last round was for STL but she made that vote right around the same time that Ashgirl was starting to pull into the lead with votes and after it was clearly obvious that Ashgirl had dug herself a deep hole with her role claim. Also, the post of hers saying she wasn't expecting that with Ashgirl's video is odd.

Yeah, but if we are assuming it's bulls hit, then it very well might be a waste. That's why I was saying. Unless romeo proves their role somehow (I'd say give the shell to dvmd or dyachei at this point) I'm all for lynching them

Do you have a preference as to whom I should loan my shell?

It isn't so much only lynch votes. It is who the lynch votes are for and when they are occurring. For example, the lynch vote of hers this last round was for STL but she made that vote right around the same time that Ashgirl was starting to pull into the lead with votes and after it was clearly obvious that Ashgirl had dug herself a deep hole with her role claim. Also, the post of hers saying she wasn't expecting that with Ashgirl's video is odd.
Ah, I see. Yes I did think that last post was odd... So she could be a good candidate for seering. But personally I would like to be more sure about rojo or romo.

Indeed, the static and wolf laugh was top notch. She loses points for downplaying her importance...
Plus she is definitely one of the better looking video braggers (with @allieh8607 :naughty:), on account that it's otherwise been you, doce, whatever sov did, and if you count my video final results...

I would NEVER give or take away points based on looks. That's just totally sexi..... ok.... who am I kidding, I'd totally do it.

But yeah, it's not like we set a very high standard. Bunch of lecherous old booze-swillers.....

Reactions: 2 users
Gwen was another one that struck me as odd, anyone else get that feeling?
These are the people who lynched me round :DVMD, Lissa, LIS, Willow, Gwen, Romo, Chillbo, swings, Ashgirl, devyn.

I'm not a wolf, so I'm pretty sure a few wolves were in on this bandwagon. Ashgirl has already been shown to be a wolf. So romeo, swings, Gwen, willow stand out, and devyn/lissa/lis can be sneaky wolves

These are the people who lynched me round :DVMD, Lissa, LIS, Willow, Gwen, Romo, Chillbo, swings, Ashgirl, devyn.

I'm not a wolf, so I'm pretty sure a few wolves were in on this bandwagon. Ashgirl has already been shown to be a wolf. So romeo, swings, Gwen, willow stand out, and devyn/lissa/lis can be sneaky wolves
Well willow is dead so...

I love that the "D" in my name turns into a giant smilie.... :D

Reactions: 2 users
Night 3:
What, night’s over? WE DIDN'T GET TO DO ANYTHING!!!! :wtf: Tough luck, Pangaeans. Blame it on global warming or somethin'. Actually, blame the one among you who decided an Ice Age was in order. All night actions suspended. As you huddle for warmth, lynch out your aggression. And try not to end up like these poor folk!

141528399.CGXEIeni.hiverGland024.jpg

Ice-Age-408x264.jpg

It is now Day 4. Deadlines: Preferably lynch deadline tonight & we’d hit another night cycle with normal night PM deadline at 11am EST but….maybe I’m being unrealistic.

LYNCHY LYNCHY!

There are 20 players in the game

Eurasia
1. @devyn
2. @LetItSnow (LIS)
3. @dyachei
4. @DVMDream (DVMD)
5. @shortnsweet

Americas
6. Escalla
7. @Chillbo Baggins
8. @Cyndia
9. @VetAshley2117
10. @Lissarae06

Africa
16. brightimpressio
11. Ashgirl
12. @Romoret
13. @nyanko
14. @Flim Flam Man
15. @thedrjojo

India
17. @WildZoo
18. Mad Jack
19. @98cats
20. @SummerTheLynx

Austr-arctica
21. WillowLeaf
22. @Gwenevre
23. @hedgiehog
24. @epivetlove
25. @swingnsave
26. @Frozenshades

Night 3:

It is now Day 4. Deadlines: Preferably lynch deadline tonight & we’d hit another night cycle with normal night PM deadline at 11am EST but….maybe I’m being unrealistic.

I have to get to bed... it is after 1AM, class at 9AM... can't stay up to play, sorry.

This pretty much is my play style. I rarely ever have useful information, so I figure instead of saying a lot of crap and putting myself out on the chopping block, I keep quiet until I see or figure out something useful.

Eh. I don't doubt there are a couple, but I wouldn't look for TOO many. I really try to avoid getting on those dogpiles as a villager; precisely because of posts like the one you just made. Way easier early in the game to just throw a "Um.... no idea, RNG <whoever>" vote. Nobody questions that bs. (Except me. But I'm old and grumpy.)

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if there are two (or other noob) wolves on there.

So this could either been a ploy to set up romeo or a ploy to distract from romeo... Any villager wanna claim to have brought the ice age?

this seems too easy...

who brought the ice age?!?

That's what I want to know. Romo's claimed that his shell can protect and offered to prove himself by giving it to DVMD, but now that there's no night we're just gonna lynch him anyways?

That's what I want to know. Romo's claimed that his shell can protect and offered to prove himself by giving it to DVMD, but now that there's no night we're just gonna lynch him anyways?
yes. because his story was weird and inconsistent to begin with.

seriously? this is ww. no more kumbaya

Reactions: 3 users

This is not what romo claimed his shell could do, please read thread again.

I'm off to sleep, just to have a vote in in case the mods close tonight, lynch romo

I'd also be ok lynching gwen tonight too, either one. Good night.

Lynch romeo

Ashgirl, I demand more wolf brags in the future. Also, kudos! great job :). But ummm... Your next one better be even better. Or else.