Panicking because of AADSAS Transcript Issue, what should I do?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

plshlpplshlp

Reaction score
Hi everyone, so I made a really stupid mistake of sending in the transcript before all my grades for spring 2021 semester are in. I know. I really shouldn't have done this. I thought all grades were out, but turns out 2 of my 5 classes did not have grades in. I had professional transcript entry to fill in all the entries, so I found this out when they said that 2 of my classes had grade of "NA".

I honestly don't know how the dental schools will look at my grade if two of the most recent classes have the grade of "NA".

Would they think that I have a grade of "incomplete" in it, or would they know that I sent in the transcripts before the grades were out? I received CR and A for the classes so I am afraid this will impact my chance of admission significantly, since GPA is the strong part of the application. But at the same time I don't want to wait like 2 more weeks just to update the grade for two classes. People keep teling me to submit early, and I am afraid that extra 2 weeks of waiting will impact my chance even more so.

What should I do? Should I just wait for academic update period on August / October, or should I wait for the transcripts to be entered? Please give me some advice, since I am panicking right now :(

Members don't see this ad.

Wait for the transcripts to be entered. 2 weeks is not going to alter the success of your application.
Thanks for your advice! Do you think applying mid-late July is considered "early" though? I am an international student and I'm just afraid that applying on "normal" time would give me significant/meaningful disadvantage.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for your advice! Do you think applying mid-late July is considered "early" though? I am an international student and I'm just afraid that applying on "normal" time would give me significant/meaningful disadvantage.
trust the process...

Applying in July is pretty early. Don't worry.