part 1 and residency

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sangmitr

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i wish to apply for the masters program in endodontics or orthodontics.kindly advise me how to do it i have my part 1 score , gre and toefl . as far as i know i had to apply through PASS but what is match can any one guide me and also for PASS they need e- recommendation letters. what if your professors dont have the email id can the paper letters do.
thks

Members don't see this ad.

If you don't use the e-forms, then you need to give them a special paper form to fill out. (All explained on the website.)

Members don't see this ad :)
dentalman said:
If you don't use the e-forms, then you need to give them a special paper form to fill out. (All explained on the website.)
thanks,

Sangmitr said:
i wish to apply for the masters program in endodontics or orthodontics.kindly advise me how to do it.
I don't know how to say this without sounding mean, but why don't you look up the information like everyone else who is applying? Someone smart enough to get out of dental school should be able to figure this one out.

I'm glad that someone finally said it...once again, you're my boy, Blue!