part 1 combine study

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

morale

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi
if anyone is interested in combine study for part-1 do send in pm. i am retaking the exam soon.
thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Morale,

I am new to SDN and i found this website very informative.I am retaking my part 1 in march and i am also looking for a study partner.Please let me know if you are interested.
Thank you and Good luck.

if any lives in New jersey area do email me for Part 1 preparation...i have all the material and I would be retaking!!

Members don't see this ad :)
hello,
i am retaking the exam in April..

hey guys!!
well im new here too and ill be taking my exam in around may-jun but i wanna do combine study too,do let me know ur plans please,
take care

hello,
i am retaking the exam in April.. i have decks, kaplan books, anybody wants to do group studies plz mail me at [email protected]

Hi,I live in newyork and am planning to retake part 1 exam in august.I am interested in joining for the group study

I am planning to take part-1 in July 07. I am in US right now.I m interested in group study. Can smbody tell me how is new clinically oriented exam pattern? When can we buy books for that ? Are there ny new books coming up for that?

hi
if anyone is interested in combine study for part-1 do send in pm. i am retaking the exam soon.
thank you
hey,this is my first time for exams and evn i am planning for combine study.i live at stamford ct.your guidance will help me , as u have already taken the exams

Have you called ADA yet?? What do they say?
The written exam results do take time to come out....to my limited knowledge.........
Anyways, nothing gained by worrying....chill out and you will do just fine.
All the best!
i didnt get my result yet..nervous

hi i had taken teh written exam and go tmy result today...its awfull....80...am plannin to retake it...i'm in LA...so if anyone here plannin to retake plz contact me.....

I am planning to take part-1 in July 07. I am in US right now.I m interested in group study. Can smbody tell me how is new clinically oriented exam pattern? When can we buy books for that ? Are there ny new books coming up for that?

i want to take the part 1 in july too ,when did you start and what do you read now?

Last edited:

i want to take the part 1 in july too ,when did you start and what do you read now?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
hi i had taken teh written exam and go tmy result today...its awfull....80...am plannin to retake it...i'm in LA...so if anyone here plannin to retake plz contact me.....

what did you study and for how long i want to start on 2/10/07 and take part 1 in july,do you think we should study?do i have enough time?

Last edited:

i mean what we should study and for how long?

Last edited:
Hi,I live in newyork and am planning to retake part 1 exam in august.I am interested in joining for the group study

i am in new york and interested in studying.i am planning to take test in april end.anybody interested.

I m frm california. I m taking part 1 in april. I dont have asda released set and Rudman's Q and A . Is any1 willlig to sell ? Count me in for study group.
Thanks

Hi
i am from California, count me also in study group.

hi i am intrested in combine study .i have all the study material and i am living at stamford ct.feel free to contact me

hi guys,
anyone needs to buy any material for part 1 or 2, pm me , good luck

if any lives in New jersey area do email me for Part 1 preparation...i have all the material and I would be retaking!!
----

Hi, this a female dentist, living in Bangladesh,would u pls help me abt NDBE part1 preparation??

My [email protected]

Tnx

Tushin

anyone in atl,ga interested in group study?

Hi
I live in NJ . and wish to take my part I exams around april-may.
count me in for the study group.

i am taking june -july count me inn for group studies

hi,

I live in new jersey too,am interested in studying together.please let me know.

hi i am intrested in combine study .i have all the study material and i am living at stamford ct.feel free to contact me

hi

am intrested in combined study too ,is this place in new jersey.please let me know.

Hi
I live in NJ . and wish to take my part I exams around april-may.
count me in for the study group.

hi,

I live in new jersey too.and planing to give exams around same time and interested in group studies.

i m preparing for nbde from last 2 months ...is there any indian dentist from portland or california preparing for nbde -1 ..plz contact me..
thanks

i m preparing for nbde from last 2 months ...is there any indian dentist from portland or california preparing for nbde -1 ..plz contact me..
thanks
I have also started preparing since 2 months have finished DA and anatomic sciences....looking for study partner..Planning to give exam in may -june...
Am in CA ...Anyone interested plz mail me at [email protected].

hi..im also retakin my part 1 in june -july..styin in ny long island..anybdy intrestd in group-combined study would be gr8!

i m in newjersey and planning to take my nbde part-1 in july

i live in newjerseyand planning to retake my part-1 in july. i m intrested in group study.

count me in too...im retaking part 1 in may end/ june...you can mail me on [email protected] and we can discuss things. I live in san jose,CA.

this is my first time for exams and i am desperate for combine study. please share the experience with me... my email [email protected]:)

hi guys,
i need someone who is intrestd in doing some old tough questions from the rel n unrel papers.if anyone intrested pl let me know soon .

Ok ! Now what's next? How do we create a study group and how and where do we share Qs and As?

I'd like to be part of the study group. I going to take part 1 june/july
plz contact me [email protected]

I am in houston,TX looking for study group or a partner for NBDE part 1
thanks

hey anyone in new york having study material for part1 ..please contact me asap.its urgent

how much did u get in previous exam? i got 81.. appeared on 19th feb 2007

hi guys..
me too reading for part 1..am frm gdc mumbai..2002 batch..
i have the xerox of nbde exams sold at chepeast xerox, kaplan notes for usmle...review book and usmle part 1 book...and the text books for each subject..what reading material r u guys using????ive heard of sum people selling reading material in vcd format and released papers..from where do u guys buy it???do let me know..
im looking to buy genuine reading material other than what i have...
kaplans centre in mumbai will not give out their vcd ..their course only allows us to go ther n watch the vcs's...which im not too keen..
any info and help wud be realli appreciated..
take care..
pinky..