1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Last chance to give your feedback! Fill out the 2019 SDN Member Survey to let us know what's important to you (and win prizes!)

part 1- new format vs. old format

Discussion in 'International Dental' started by oldmirage, Feb 23, 2007.

1. oldmirage

5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    hi all,

planning to retake my part 1 in april..earlier had given the exam in old format..jst wondering whether its gonna be more tough..since 20% clinical vil b asked, is reading of part 2 material also reqd.?? any inputs on this new format is highly appreciated..also those who hav rec. their scores in new format kindly post them, so that those yet to giv the exam get an insight.. thanx..

2. yuvadoc

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I request you all to keep this thread going until we don't find answer to this question that how new format is different from old one? Come on people , who have already taken new exam please share your experience and scores and keep up the spirits of SDN.:thumbup:

3. yuvadoc

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    No replies yet..:(

4. intellidentia

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    hi
    fr new exam experince an new format changes pl look into nbde exam and licensure forums. ull find ur answer.

5. mastica

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    hi,

I spoke to ADA,they said we just have to prepare the same old kaplan material.