Part 2 Cbt Application Doubts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

toothmail

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi everyone!

i had some doubts about the CBT application for part 2 NDBE.

1. the application asks us to choose 3 state boards to receive our scores. are we supposed to choose or leave this item blank? which ones do we choose if we do?

2. how soon after sending out the application did you receive the toll free number to call and fix the date for the exam?

3. can i call that number from india? or can someone else call on my behalf?

i know most of these questions can be answered by ADA for me, but i am a little disconnected from the NDBE and ADA world here in india, so any answers would be appreciated.

thanks in advance. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
as far as i know u can post the application with out filling anything in that column so that they wont send ur score to any board. and u will recieve the permit to write the part 2 in 15 days i think. And i dont think u can call from india as it is the toll free in india, but u can try it.

All the best

hi
you can leave that colume blank and they will send you all 3 copies instead of mailing them to any boards, an dyou can defenitely use that toll- free number with a prefix no used in your country, but sure it will not be a free call anymore:( i did try it once, why not use the regular line?(312)4002500.i had recently sent my applicatoin for cbt also, were able t collet some info, i also heard youare gonna receive your approved application more or less one month after in order for you to call prometric for your exam date. when are you planing to take it:)
whitemolar

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks krishhh and whitemolar.

i plan to take the part 2 sometime end of may. what about u whitemolar?

does anyone know how we indicate that score reports should be sent to dental schools on the application? they seem to provide an option only to send to boards.

thanks.

hi,
i guess that s the only option so far, but you are going to have options once you pass, i mean when they send you the result, you can have that piece of"certitificate" of passing mailed else where aside from where you are. this is from my friend again, who had the same problem but wasnt able to solve iti am planning to take it on may also, but most probably on the firtst week.
alll the best

whitemolar;)