part 2 study group.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

preetha

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi, i am just starting part 2 preparation,anybody interested in group study, pls respond here.

Members don't see this ad.

preetha said:
hi, i am just starting part 2 preparation,anybody interested in group study, pls respond here.
Hi !!! I am also preparing for part II !!! Lemme know how u goin abt it

hi
count me in too.
PM me if intrested.

(Anybody in bayarea?)
Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
preetha said:
hai
i have plans to start preparing but really cant decide how to plan for it?
where ru located?
i'm from tampa ,anybody in tampa?

lets start with decks...i am starting with perio...i plan to take part 2 in july last week, wt abt u all?
i hear tht perio and pedo are the difficult ones...and also the most asked ones.
i stay in chicago....
i spoke to someone who wrote part 2 recently and he said...3 revisions of decks shd be enough....

wt other books are u guys studying from?

so tell me how u guys plan to go abt it... pls lets help each other here.

i like the idea to start with dental decks. how about each of us takes turn to lead the review of each section. i prefer to do it sequentially cuz it will allow us to focus on one thing at one time and then move on to the other. if some of you would like to do it more intensively, we can also do paralell review for some small sections. the following is the list of the sections from my dental deck.
1) operative
2) pharm
3)prosth
4)OSHA
5)pedo
6)ortho
7)perio
8)endo
9)os
10)oral patho
11)radio
12)case
13)patho
if anybody has interest to do it together, please put your name to the section you want to lead. i am thinking to finish the review in one month if we have enough leaders here. otherwise, we have to come out some other plans soon.

net said:
if anybody has interest to do it together, please put your name to the section you want to lead. i am thinking to finish the review in one month if we have enough leaders here.

hi net,

i am not quite sure wt u mean here? how do u suggest reviewing topics?
? here on sdn? or over the phone?

how to review? i am not sure either. maybe we could review it on SDN by starting a thread like "perio review" etc. the leader needs to lay out the important points from the deck and everybody else contributes to it by adding new points that might be tested or asking questions and providing answers until we feel it is good enough to move on to the next section. i know it sounds too much to do and maybe not realistic. but if we do it, it would be a great exercise for all of us. but still, this is just my personal suggestion. i don't mind to try other ways like talking on the phone. that might be easier and quicker than typing. but don't know how many people will join and what the resources we have to organize a conference call.

:luck:
preetha said:

I started studying part 2 on may .How much did you score in part 1? I go to kaplan and study at home.
reply me
Take care
rajith

anybudy here like to give their part-2 in end of augest,can i join with them.
thanks,madhu