Part 2 Study Partner

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hspatel

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am Looking Part 2 Study Partner
I will appear in Nov
Located in Troy, MI (Detroit)
[email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Hi. Are you still looking for a study partner?

hey! I'm looking for a study partner as well.. let me know if your still interested.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys. I plan to take this before the end of this year. Either October or November,. Hitesh I have your e mail id.. I will contact you today via email. Green I have sent you my email id through personal messages. Kindly email me so that we can come in contact and plan and study.. I'm currently in Houston but will be appearing for my exam in Ann Arbor, Michigan.

Anyone is looking for study partner here?

I am looking for study parner. Please email me at [email protected]
I live in California. Planning to take test in jan

Members don't see this ad :)
anybody in LA, CA.. looking for a study partner

Last edited:
Hey everybody , hope you are all doing great ..
I am looking for a study partner who is planning to take the exam and is ready to start now .. it would be best if you are living in California .. Let's do this ..

Hi all,
I'm looking for a study partner, who is planning to give part 2 in march or April and is about to start preparation now.
I'm located in Pennsylvania, so Eastern Standard Time and someone is similar time zone is preferable so that it's manageable for both of us. Plz let me know if ur interested.
My email is
madiha_ [email protected]

I'm using the following material to study:
Dental decks part 2
Mosby for pt. management
Asda past papers
Tufts pharma

Hi all,
I'm looking for a study partner, who is planning to give part 2 in march or April and is about to start preparation now.
I'm located in Pennsylvania, so Eastern Standard Time and someone is similar time zone is preferable so that it's manageable for both of us. Plz let me know if ur interested.
My email is
madiha_ [email protected]

I'm using the following material to study:
Dental decks part 2
Mosby for pt. management
Asda past papers
Tufts pharma