Part 2 Study Partner

Started by hspatel
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys. I plan to take this before the end of this year. Either October or November,. Hitesh I have your e mail id.. I will contact you today via email. Green I have sent you my email id through personal messages. Kindly email me so that we can come in contact and plan and study.. I'm currently in Houston but will be appearing for my exam in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everybody , hope you are all doing great ..
I am looking for a study partner who is planning to take the exam and is ready to start now .. it would be best if you are living in California .. Let's do this ..
 
↑Hi all,
I'm looking for a study partner, who is planning to give part 2 in march or April and is about to start preparation now.
I'm located in Pennsylvania, so Eastern Standard Time and someone is similar time zone is preferable so that it's manageable for both of us. Plz let me know if ur interested.
My email is
madiha_ [email protected]

I'm using the following material to study:
Dental decks part 2
Mosby for pt. management
Asda past papers
Tufts pharma
 
↑Hi all,
I'm looking for a study partner, who is planning to give part 2 in march or April and is about to start preparation now.
I'm located in Pennsylvania, so Eastern Standard Time and someone is similar time zone is preferable so that it's manageable for both of us. Plz let me know if ur interested.
My email is
madiha_ [email protected]

I'm using the following material to study:
Dental decks part 2
Mosby for pt. management
Asda past papers
Tufts pharma