Part III NBEO

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ryan_eyeball

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok part 1 down, part 2 down, TMOD down. I was just wondering if anyone can tell me what Part III/PAM is like? Is it very challenging, or as stressful as the other two parts. I've heard the PAM can be difficult.
 
Ryan_eyeball said:
Ok part 1 down, part 2 down, TMOD down. I was just wondering if anyone can tell me what Part III/PAM is like? Is it very challenging
I wouldn't consider these two sections challenging.

Ryan_eyeball said:
or as stressful as the other two parts.
Really just depends on what makes you stressed. Many people shudder in fear when they imagine someone looking over their shoulder as they do procedures. The practical really isn't that bad if you can handle the "stress" of being evaluated. You've been doing this stuff full time for like a year now so it shouldn't be that hard.

Ryan_eyeball said:
I've heard the PAM can be difficult.
I've never heard that.