Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi I am starting medical school in a couple of months in NYC and I really wanted know this.
How many of you have time to do work part time while in medical school?
I teach MCAT for Kaplan, does anybody also do this while in Med school and thinks its manageable, if yes how many classes do u teach ?
Also I was thinking of getting certified as a personal trainer, any Personal Trainer med students out there recommend this ?
thanks
How many of you have time to do work part time while in medical school?
I teach MCAT for Kaplan, does anybody also do this while in Med school and thinks its manageable, if yes how many classes do u teach ?
Also I was thinking of getting certified as a personal trainer, any Personal Trainer med students out there recommend this ?
thanks