Part-time Pharmacists?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

james07

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm just curious to know how much do part time Pharmacist earn approximately? particulary in a retail setting.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm just curious to know how much do part time Pharmacist earn approximately? particulary in a retail setting.

probably the same amount as a full time pharmacist

Members don't see this ad :)
This idea is fantastic. I could learn architecture while working as a pharmacist. :laugh: It'd be great to fit 2 careers into one life time and achieve a lot in both of them.

Temp pharmacist = dolla dolla bill, yall

:laugh: Some of my female classmates were planing to work part-time only after the graduate, stay at home with kids. They should still make about 50k right? pretty nice :luck:

yeah you can make a lot as a temp/PT pharmacist. I've seen hourly rates at or slightly above normal FT workers depending on the employer. You can (usually) say goodbye to any 401k matches, health insurance, etc... but if you have a spouse that can provide the insurance via their employer, you are good to go.

Just don't loaf around at home, then that would be a waste. Your spouse just might get mad, unless you're taking care of kids or something.

Also, it really depends on the employer...I worked temp/PT and actually got health benefits at one of my old jobs before rx school.