Part-time Summarizing and Compiling Work

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nit90nat

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am working on a small project to virtualize and summarize medical information, especially related to vital signs. I do not have a medical background and am seeking expertize through this forum.

Work involves working on summarizing data (related to vital signs) which I assume you would already know - in any format suitable to you. The pay would be $40/hour - negotiable and so are the hours.

PM me and I can tell you more about it. We can work out the details - the deliverables are quite flexible since the project is just in its nascent stage.

Thanks!
 
I am working on a small project to virtualize and summarize medical information, especially related to vital signs. I do not have a medical background and am seeking expertize through this forum.

Work involves working on summarizing data (related to vital signs) which I assume you would already know - in any format suitable to you. The pay would be $40/hour - negotiable and so are the hours.

PM me and I can tell you more about it. We can work out the details - the deliverables are quite flexible since the project is just in its nascent stage.

Thanks!

Hello - I know this was posted a few months ago, but if you still have a need - please contact me....Jlsjen123