Part-time Summarizing and Compiling Work

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nit90nat

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am working on a small project to virtualize and summarize medical information, especially related to vital signs. I do not have a medical background and am seeking expertize through this forum.

Work involves working on summarizing data (related to vital signs) which I assume you would already know - in any format suitable to you. The pay would be $40/hour - negotiable and so are the hours.

PM me and I can tell you more about it. We can work out the details - the deliverables are quite flexible since the project is just in its nascent stage.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I am working on a small project to virtualize and summarize medical information, especially related to vital signs. I do not have a medical background and am seeking expertize through this forum.

Work involves working on summarizing data (related to vital signs) which I assume you would already know - in any format suitable to you. The pay would be $40/hour - negotiable and so are the hours.

PM me and I can tell you more about it. We can work out the details - the deliverables are quite flexible since the project is just in its nascent stage.

Thanks!

Hello - I know this was posted a few months ago, but if you still have a need - please contact me....Jlsjen123