partial NBD1 exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

leodent

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Have some of you ever taken a partial NDB1 exam? If so, please, tell me your experience. I have failed in ANATOMICAL SCIENCES (I got 72%) and I will have to retake this part of the exam (partial exam) in September. I'd like to know about how many questions this exam is made up , how long it take to take it, and tips about it.
Thank you.
You can also address to [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

leodent said:
Have some of you ever taken a partial NDB1 exam? If so, please, tell me your experience. I have failed in ANATOMICAL SCIENCES (I got 72%) and I will have to retake this part of the exam (partial exam) in September. I'd like to know about how many questions this exam is made up , how long it take to take it, and tips about it.
Thank you.

I know some upperclassmen that have taken the partial and it is 100 questions (like on the full exam). I don't know how long they give you to take it (probably 1.5 hrs or so). What I was also told by an upperclassman is that the score you get on the partial replaces your previous score and changes your total score.

leodent said:
Thank you.

Hey leodent how did you study?

JakeD said:
Hey leodent how did you study?

Let me tell you. I had to move to Toronto (I am currently living in Calgary, Alberta-Canada) to attend to Kaplan for NBD part 1 course. I spent 3 months there ( I paid just three months) and after that I began studying alone for three more months before taking the exam, using eather Kaplan text book , public libray books and information from internet. I took the exam in Toronto, online. Unfortunately, there is not Kaplan location in my province. From my experience, Kaplan needs to update it question list because nothing of them where considered in NBD exam. I know my the way is still long but I am on the way and I won't give up it. I made my own library printing from internet what I need . And, I am going on more and more deep in my study every time in order do not leave anything left . Maybe it is not enough, but it is what I have and what I can do. I hope this experiece will help you in your purposes.

leodent said:
Let me tell you. I had to move to Toronto (I am currently living in Calgary, Alberta-Canada) to attend to Kaplan for NBD part 1 course. I spent 3 months there ( I paid just three months) and after that I began studying alone for three more months before taking the exam, using eather Kaplan text book , public libray books and information from internet. I took the exam in Toronto, online. Unfortunately, there is not Kaplan location in my province. From my experience, Kaplan needs to update it question list because nothing of them where considered in NBD exam. I know my the way is still long but I am on the way and I won't give up it. I made my own library printing from internet what I need . And, I am going on more and more deep in my study every time in order do not leave anything left . Maybe it is not enough, but it is what I have and what I can do. I hope this experiece will help you in your purposes.

Yeah...I heard Kaplan is not that good