Party For MaximusD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr JPH

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am holding an online party for MaximusD.

Members don't see this ad.

Dude, I'm there. This is a sucky band though.....Anyways, congrats Maximus, I've been pulling for ya for months now.

Members don't see this ad :)
That is awesome!! Congrats MaximusD!!!!!

Thanks guys, that is pretty freakin sweet. It's been such a great day :D

Hell no it's not BYOB -- OPEN BAR!

I'm so sad that I can't be out drinking... biochem is busy kicking my ass.

Congratulations~
cheers.gif

OMG!!!! Congrats Max!!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:
this is so awsome.

Members don't see this ad :)
congrats again max!!

Congrats!!!! Way To Goooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!! Way To Goooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah CCOM was great, but I think PCOM will be a better fit for me. Have you sent in your deposits there?

Not quite as easy of a choice as it was for WVSOM vs. CCOM. I liked CCOM's program as much as I liked PCOM's. The difference was that I felt more at home at PCOM.

Yeah CCOM was great, but I think PCOM will be a better fit for me. Have you sent in your deposits there?

Not quite as easy of a choice as it was for WVSOM vs. CCOM. I liked CCOM's program as much as I liked PCOM's. The difference was that I felt more at home at PCOM.

Yeah man, i sent in my deposits at CCOM. i'll miss not having you as a classmate, but i'm glad you got your top choice!!! both CCOM and PCOM are great schools. Congrats again!!

Woot!!!! Don't let me drink too much. It has been a long time since I drank. I don't want to strip naked and dance on the tabletop or anything.:rolleyes: ;) :laugh:

Congrats again!!!!:D

Congrats!!!!!! :thumbup:

Not sure if I can say thanks enough!!

You guys have all been great to me!

But alas, I have to study or they'll take my acceptance back when I fail biochem (really, I already failed the first exam... i hate metabolism..)

Congratulations!!!!! That is awesome! :hardy: :clap:

Congrats!
i am so jealous..
I want INNNN!!

Congrats! Those of us at CCOM will miss you next year!

Congratulations, and best of luck.

I am proud of you. I know how hard you worked for it.

As a message to all incoming PCOMers...be sure to send me a PM when you are having your MS1 keg party. I would like to meet some of you

Congratulations can never be said too many times!:)

Congrats MaximusD. I am thrilled to feel some vicarious JOY !!! :D :thumbup: