Pass/ Fail for Biology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nikadhal

Reaction score
Hello, I recently graduated from a university on the quarter system so I took three Bio courses to complete the bio requirements (BIO 1,2,3). For Bio 2 I ended up doing pass or no pass as at the time I had no intentions of going to dental school. I did this the quarter of spring 2020 which was during COVID and a lot of dental school websites say they will accept prereq courses taken as P/NP during this time. I am applying in the next cycle so I was wondering if I should take a bio course at a community college in the meantime just to be safe?

Any advice is appreciated. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello, I recently graduated from a university on the quarter system so I took three Bio courses to complete the bio requirements (BIO 1,2,3). For Bio 2 I ended up doing pass or no pass as at the time I had no intentions of going to dental school. I did this the quarter of spring 2020 which was during COVID and a lot of dental school websites say they will accept prereq courses taken as P/NP during this time. I am applying in the next cycle so I was wondering if I should take a bio course at a community college in the meantime just to be safe?

Any advice is appreciated. Thank you!
You should be okay, you can always reach out to schools to confirm. But no need to take an extra class if you have it already. your call