pass/fail for electives...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Omyss

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
in light of the other thread about doing a P/F for organic.. how do you think med schools will view taking a p/f for an elective?

For example i am very interested in taking a philosphy course called biomedical ethics but its a full year essay course, which in my opinion would be more difficult to get a good grade in than a science course (b/c of the essay component)...

Members don't see this ad.

in light of the other thread about doing a P/F for organic.. how do you think med schools will view taking a p/f for an elective?

For example i am very interested in taking a philosphy course called biomedical ethics but its a full year essay course, which in my opinion would be more difficult to get a good grade in than a science course (b/c of the essay component)...

I REALLY wanted to take that course but I know it is writing intensive and I just couldn't fit it in to my schedule. It sound slike a really interesting course. Good luck.

As long as it's not in your major nor a pre-req, I think they don't care.