Pass/fail option

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dragcan55

Reaction score
Hello all I need some advice in regards to my anatomy grade.
I retook anatomy because when I took it as a young naive highschooler for post secondary I received a C. As it is coming to an end it appears that my grade may most likely be a B. However, there was an option to make it satisfactory/unsatisfactory. Does this look bad that I only got a B when I retook it? Should I make it satisfactory or keep it as a B? There is no +\- and only ABC

Members don't see this ad.

Hello all I need some advice in regards to my anatomy grade.
I retook anatomy because when I took it as a young naive highschooler for post secondary I received a C. As it is coming to an end it appears that my grade may most likely be a B. However, there was an option to make it satisfactory/unsatisfactory. Does this look bad that I only got a B when I retook it? Should I make it satisfactory or keep it as a B? There is no +\- and only ABC
The more relevant question would be does it look bad to take a P when you have grades for your other classes? What is the minimum grade necessary to receive a P? Why would anyone reading your transcript assume you received anything better?

Yeah, it all looks bad on a retake, but P is an imputed C to most readers (since most people wouldn't bother masking an A or a B), so the B would be better. JMHO as a fellow premed.