Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
DEAR READERS ,
I WAS WONDERING HOW YOU IN YOUR PERSONAL OPINION EVALUATE THE PASS-FAIL SYSTEM .
HERE ( COSTA RICA ) THEY USE THE 0-100 point system..................but without the A,B,C,D,F that goes along with it .
In panama they use the 0-100 point system with the A,B,C,D,F system .
so I was wondering what do you guys think about your own grading system and do you think that it is fair ?
I WAS WONDERING HOW YOU IN YOUR PERSONAL OPINION EVALUATE THE PASS-FAIL SYSTEM .
HERE ( COSTA RICA ) THEY USE THE 0-100 point system..................but without the A,B,C,D,F that goes along with it .
In panama they use the 0-100 point system with the A,B,C,D,F system .
so I was wondering what do you guys think about your own grading system and do you think that it is fair ?