Pass me some clean shorts, please...

Started by Falokis
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Falokis

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just received a email from the SOP that I'm applying to ED it was titled "Academic Evaluation from XXXXX University XXXXX School of Pharmacy". Obviously, I thought this was going to a letter saying that I was already on the cut list. It was actually a list of classes and requirements that are required by my school and this letter said that I had them all. Sheesh, I'm not liking this waiting already. I guess it's good to know they are already looking at it on the first day they review applications, though.
 
I just received a email from the SOP that I'm applying to ED it was titled "Academic Evaluation from XXXXX University XXXXX School of Pharmacy". Obviously, I thought this was going to a letter saying that I was already on the cut list. It was actually a list of classes and requirements that are required by my school and this letter said that I had them all. Sheesh, I'm not liking this waiting already. I guess it's good to know they are already looking at it on the first day they review applications, though.

Lol, sounds like the form Howard University sent me.