Pass/No Pass

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

azynchica

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
After all the stress of getting apps in, I think my grades have suffered a bit. :scared: Would it be bad to take a non-science, non-prerequisite as pass/no pass? Or would they take note of that when they look at my fall grades? :confused: I've never taken a class P/NP before. Advice would be appreciated, thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

azynchica said:
After all the stress of getting apps in, I think my grades have suffered a bit. :scared: Would it be bad to take a non-science, non-prerequisite as pass/no pass? Or would they take note of that when they look at my fall grades? :confused: I've never taken a class P/NP before. Advice would be appreciated, thanks!

Schools typically do not even look at pass/no pass. If you are finished with your prereqs, I'd take another science course along with "easy" classes.

some of my PEs were P/F

they didn't ask why i took ice skating or snow skiing p/f

Members don't see this ad :)
FutureRxGal said:
Schools typically do not even look at pass/no pass. If you are finished with your prereqs, I'd take another science course along with "easy" classes.

I don't even understand why you guys are stressing about this application process ... I mean what is so stressful about filling out those applications ?? your grades shouldn't suffer from it.

TCB said:
I don't even understand why you guys are stressing about this application process ... I mean what is so stressful about filling out those applications ?? your grades shouldn't suffer from it.

I'm curious as to why my post was quoted... :confused:

FutureRxGal said:
I'm curious as to why my post was quoted... :confused:

I'd guess because she hit 'reply' instead of 'quick reply'