Pass/No Pass

Started by azynchica
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

azynchica

Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
After all the stress of getting apps in, I think my grades have suffered a bit. :scared: Would it be bad to take a non-science, non-prerequisite as pass/no pass? Or would they take note of that when they look at my fall grades? 😕 I've never taken a class P/NP before. Advice would be appreciated, thanks!
 
azynchica said:
After all the stress of getting apps in, I think my grades have suffered a bit. :scared: Would it be bad to take a non-science, non-prerequisite as pass/no pass? Or would they take note of that when they look at my fall grades? 😕 I've never taken a class P/NP before. Advice would be appreciated, thanks!

Schools typically do not even look at pass/no pass. If you are finished with your prereqs, I'd take another science course along with "easy" classes.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FutureRxGal said:
Schools typically do not even look at pass/no pass. If you are finished with your prereqs, I'd take another science course along with "easy" classes.

I don't even understand why you guys are stressing about this application process ... I mean what is so stressful about filling out those applications ?? your grades shouldn't suffer from it.